- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hands down the most reliable car I've ever driven. Rarely breaks down, just keep up on maintenance/oil checks and the car runs forever.
My family has had both a Civic and an Accord and they were both great cars. Good on mileage. I think that are a great car for all ages.
Not the coolest car. But very reliable and a great first car. Also parts and replacements are relatively cheap compared to other cars.
My very first car was a Honda Civic. It saved me a lot of money when it came to gas. You can't go wrong when buying a Honda. Best buy.
I have had several kinds of cars over the years; however, my Honda was the most efficient. Great gas mileage and an overall great car!
I have a 2016 Honda Accord Touring. I love my car! The safety features are awesome. I get so many compliments on the cars modern look.
I loved my Honda Accord. It lasted to 350,000+ Miles and no matter how hard we beat up on her she just kept going. Best car I've owned
LOVE! Wonderful vehicle inside and out. The only flaw I have found is how easily the seats will stain even if water is spilled on them.
Going on my 4th Honda ! Currently own a Honda Pilot. I love my car ! Honda cars are always reliable, fun to drive and great looking.
I drove an accord for almost a year and never had a problem with it. gas / mileage was great. it wasn't too expensive either. worth it!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos