- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have always thought honda was such a reliable care! I personally have never owned one but from the friend i know who do love theirs.
I've had a great expierience with Honda! I haven't had to fix much, just wear and tear and have an hour commute to and from work daily!
I've had my car for years no and never had major problems with it. My car is roomy and comfortable. My next car will be a Honda again.
I am a honda girl for life. I had a civic which was my favorite car ever. The civic got old and I just upgraded to a CRV. I love Honda!
I have a 93 Honda Civic its a great car for just starting out it's got good gas mileage minimal problems and has a lot of get up and go
Love my honda civic! My first civic made it over 350000 miles before becoming less cost efficient for repairs. will always own a honda!
My family and I mainly all have Hondas and it is just a brand that we really trust. This is our go to if we were to ever buy a new car.
Honda has good cars. They don't take a lot of gas or it doesn't take a lot to full them up. Some of their cars has cameras on the back.
I love Honda, their cars are made to last and get great mileage. I've had a couple of Hondas in my lifetime and am never disappointed!
My family has had both a Civic and an Accord and they were both great cars. Good on mileage. I think that are a great car for all ages.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos