- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
honda are great cars and gas mileage never wanted to end and it one of the first cars we had in my family and it was great ruining car
I've been very pleased with Honda! We own 4 cars that are Honda's and have had zero issues with it. Their service was also phenomenal!
Hondas are great well-made cars. They will last for decades, and they're inexpensive too. Definitely a vehicle you'd want to invest in.
Honda cars seem to last forever which is amazing. I drive a honda accord. There is some wear and tear but overall the car drives well.
My first car was a Honda and I've driven Hondas ever since with no problems ,great gas mileage and reliable service from their centers
I love my honda so much! Its very gas efficient and gets me from point a to point b. Its great for a young college student like myself!
Honestly Honda is one of the most reliable cars parts are easy to find when there's an issue and they're affordable and last long time
I have a Honda civic and I wouldn't trade it for any other car. I would say it is good on gas compare to other cars and pretty roomie!
My first car was a Honda Civic and I loved it. Very roomy for a car and very reliable. It got passed on to my brother who also loved it
I've always bought Honda cars because I trust them and they are very reliable! Great on gas and small compact car is everything I need!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos