- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love the Honda, there is a reason why Honda is at the top. Great resale value, great safety ratings and reliability, Hondas never break!
These cars last forever. We have a ton of miles on it but it still runs great. My first car was a hatchback Honda. I loved it soooo much.
Amazing cars for family or first time car buyer. i definitely would recomment this car to any one. it's safe, stylish and comfortable...
I have own a Honda CRV for the 7 years and I have never had a problem with it, I love the convinience of my vehicle, it's a CRV. LOVE IT
My mom has a Honda CR-V and has never had a major problem in ten plus years. We are happy because we know she has a safe and reliable car
Hondas are great good gas savers we have the 2014 Honda Accord love it fits perfect for our family sun room great sound system it's great
I have a Honda CR-V and I love it. The models 2005 and before are my favorite. Very dependable car that makes a $30 fill-up last a while.
It is hard to find inexpensive parts for our car. Its also difficult to fix things myself. Something is always breaking in this rat trap.
I absolutely love my 2013 Pilot. I've never had any issues with it, and the comfort and luxury that came with the options are wonderful.
I love my Honda Civic. I have EX model and it is very realiable. Give you excellent gas milage and super affordable to fix any problems.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos