- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love my car!! Ive had it since 2006 and it still runs great! If anyone needed to pick a certain brand, I would suggest buying any Honda!
My Honda is 1997 and still runs flawlessly! I get fantastic gas mileage and very rarely have problems with it! It's all about the upkeep!
Bought a 2015 Honda Civic Coupe back in November 14'. It's an amazing car with great gas mileage! I wouldn't trade the purchase any day!
Ok so Honda is one of my favorite go to vehicle. Hondas last a lot longer and have amazing mileage and perfect for a first time drivers.
Still using our 22 year old Honda Civic! Just put new tires on it, the thing will not die!! :) I would highly recommend a Honda product.
I have a 97 Accord and 03 Pilot. Honda builds great quality automobiles. If you want a car to last a long time, then invest in a Honda.
A very reliable car I had a 1996 Honda Accord from high school to 23 . It got me everywhere and was simple to get repairs on. Easy on gas
I like everything about Honda. Their cars seem like they last almost a whole lifetime. It's such great quality. You get what you pay for.
I have owned three Hondas. Loved everyone of them . great gas mileage. great features . They run forever and are a very kid friendly car
I currently drive a 2008 Honda civic and it runs great! It gets good gas mileage and I've taken long road trips in it and its been good!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos