- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Our Honda Accord has been pretty good to us. It's lasted long and only normal things have broken down etc. We would recommend to others.
Hondas are one of my favorite cars they are very very good on gas and run very well and last forever as long as you take care of them :)
Great car and its great on gas which os important because I'm very busy and has can get very expensive when you're a poor college student
If you are looking to expend less for gasoline, buy a Honda!!!! Really good cars, if you take care of them you will have a car for ever
Though I do not own a Honda now my very first car was a Honda Civic and I loved it. Great on gas, looks nice inside and out. Made to last
I have a 97 Accord and 03 Pilot. Honda builds great quality automobiles. If you want a car to last a long time, then invest in a Honda.
Love Honda!!! My first 2 cars were Hondas!! Extremely reliable and great on gas, especially when gas was way cheaper!! Miss my Prelude!!
Great brand. Lasts forever! I drive a 1989 honda civic hatchback and it runs perfectly! I also get 50 miles to the gallon on a long trip
I love Honda! I'm sitting in my hybrid right now looking at how many miles to the gallon I get thinking.. Whoever made this car loves me
I'm in my 3rd Honda in 26 years. They have been so reliable over the year and have good resale value when you're ready for something new
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos