- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love Hondas they are very reliable and family oriented. They also have many safety items to help poor your mind ease while b on the road.
I have had two Honda civics and I love the car. They are reliable and last a long time. I would definitely get another when the time comes.
Very dependable car. Great on gas Spacious backseat and trunk. I own a Honda and I am very happy with it I know I could relay on my Honda.
Such a trustworthy car. Honestly, I love my honda accord. It does not need a lot of money for fixing issues, and it gets great gas mileage!
I love my Honda, since I've had this vehicle I now know I wouldn't own any other vehicle. I've turned my entire family onto Hondas now too.
I love my car. Its take me from work to home to my errands. I just how sometimes my car doesn't go fast or it shakes a lot on a windy day.
I have had several hondas in my past, and currently still own a 1996 honda civic ex w/ si package and a 04 civic si hatch. Still rolllin'!
Great brand. Lasts forever! I drive a 1989 honda civic hatchback and it runs perfectly! I also get 50 miles to the gallon on a long trip
I love my Honda! Still going strong after 14 years. Had to replace my break pads but that's about it. Very low maintenance and reliable.
Ok so Honda is one of my favorite go to vehicle. Hondas last a lot longer and have amazing mileage and perfect for a first time drivers.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos