- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
This is my third car and I am loving it so much. I got a 2012 honda civic and it has about 65,000 miles on it. Definitely my favorite car.
I had 2 Honda's in my life they are awesome. I had a 04 civic and a 07 accord. I loved both of those cars. Very reliable and great on gas.
Honda Cr-V is the perfect compact suv. It has a spacious back seat and quite a bit of cargo room, but is still a good smaller sized vehicle
Great cars. Reliable, great gas mileage, safe, really all around great! My family owns two Honda's ('08 civic and '08 CRV) love them both!
I absolutely love my honda civic! It's a great company, and a great car. I know it will last me many years. Added bonus: GREAT gas milage.
Honda are such a good reliable company. I owned an odyssey for years and they always were great with the maintenance and any recall issues!
Have had my Honda accord for a little over a year now. Most reliable vehicle we own. With normal maintenance, this car should last forever.
very good on gas. low prices for car parts. no matter what the mileage is, as long as you keep your car checked on it will still run great.
I just bought a Honda minivan. I love it. I always said i would never own one but I'm so glad I bought it with the a third baby in the way
You can never go wrong with a Honda it's such a very dependable car as long as you take good care of the car a Honda can go over 200k miles
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos