- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
At one point, we had three Honda Civics in my driveway! You can tell how much my family trusts the car. I plan on driving mine for awhile!
I've had two Honda civics and love them both. I've put a ton of miles on both driving many highway miles and the problems have been minimal
We got our Honda Pilot new in 2009 and it has been the best car (SUV) we have ever had. Lots of space, and is pretty good with gas mileage!
Love my ridge line! Decent gas mileage and a very comfortable ride. Love the cargo hold in the back and the window that opens in the back.
I love my Honda. My parents bought my civic for me when I graduated high school, and it has served me faithfully for the past 7 years now.
I honestly think these cars are over rated. The features are usually well behind every other car maker, and they aren't attractive at all.
I've never personally owned a Honda, but have multiple family members who have. They raved about these little cars, and they last forever.
Well made cars. Ever since I was little my family drive hondas. I currently have a 2015 Honda Civic and its my pride and joy. Great milage.
I currently drive a 2003 Honda CR-V and love its reliability! Honda is my favorite car brand and I highly recommend looking into their cars
Honda is very reliable. I have had my honda for 12 years. It still works great and is still very reliable and easy on the gas consumption.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos