- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My husband has a 2010 Honda Civic and really likes it! I feel like the gas mileage should be better but it's a very nice, well built car.
I have a Pilot and it's the best car I've ever had. I've driven a Civic before and loved that, but I love my Pilot more. Honda's are great.
I love my Honda. My parents bought my civic for me when I graduated high school, and it has served me faithfully for the past 7 years now.
I own a 2013 Honda Civic and i love it! it is the perfect size car for me and it is great on gas mileage!! definitely a forever car for me!
I have been driving a Honda since high school, and I don't know that I will ever buy another brand of vehicle. I trust Honda with my life!
I own a 2012 Honda Civic and I must say that I love my car. I drive 78 miles everyday and thanks to this car I save a lot of money in gas.
I love my Honda! My van runs great, looks great, and I can always depend on it. I've had other cars that under performed but not my Honda!
I love honda. the cars are very reliable, great on gas, very low maintenance for those of us who are budget conscientious & last for years
I used to have a honda! it was a great car!! had it for years! until i had to get something bigger for my kids! very very dependable car!
2012 Accord - great mid size car, drives & rides smoothly. Comfortable to sit in and easily fits two full size car seats in the back seat.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos