- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2008 Honda Civic coupe. I love my little car, it's the perfect size for a single girl. It's a nice car for not being very expensive.
I love my Honda! They will last forever so I will drive this car until the wheels fall off. I won't need another car until I start a family.
My first car was a 2003 Honda Accord. I drove it for about 6 years with no problems and now my brother is driving it still with no problems!
A great, inexpensive, reliable car. I think there's something for everyone offered by Honda and their technology is always pretty up to date.
My first car and the up most best car you can have. The saying when they say take care of the car and the car will take care of you is true!
I have a 2003 Accord. I love this car. It has been dependable and runs well. It gets great gas mileage and is now my teenagers daily driver.
I've never had a honda, but my family has and they love them. I do plan on getting one in the future because they're reliable and affordable
I love my Honda Accord. I had a Honda Civic for 10 years and never let me down. It worked great every day. I love my accord up to this date.
My ex boyfriend had Honda Civic 2008 and I surely can say that the car was so comfortable, soft to drive, almost no problem. I just loved it.
My 2006 CR-V has been a good car for the most part. I have had some minor transmission issues, but other than that just normal wear and tear.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos