- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Reliability is one of the main thing that many of you will agree with. I don't remember when was the last time I had any issues with the car.
Great cars! my family owns both an accord ad a CRV and we have ad no major problems with either one! they run great and keep running forever!
One of the best cars to own is a Honda, always maintains value. This make is and has always been good to us. Lasted over time and looks good.
I just bought a 2009 Honda Fit and I freaking love it. My old car was a huge boat. My fit is small and compact but still spacious! I love it!
Love Honda. My dad is a mechanic and he says as long as you keep up on the maintainance these cars fun forever. Definitely recommended brand.
Best cars. Everyone in my family practically has one and we have no complaints. We have a car close to 250,000 miles and still going strong!
I love Hondas. They maintain their value for longer and they are well built cars. There are so so many Hondas on the road from the early 90s.
My first car was Honda. I forgot got what year I was. But It was good car to be my first car. If in would get another it probably been Honda.
Good value. Honda is an excellent car brand. I had my 1st Honda for 8 years and only had to have minor repairs, never anything major. Honda is a very well made car and holds its value after many years. I would recommend Honda to everyone!
My Honda Civic has serious saved my life .. SO many times. It's the only thing I own and I am thankful for it. It's really great on gas too.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos