- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Bought a honda fit over a year ago and love i! only complaint it that the paint is very weak and soft. Love bugs in fl love to eat away at it
Love the car haven't had any trouble have over 50,000 miles. only few oil changes I've done myself and thats about it. great customer service
I have an Honda civic and I absolutely love it !! Runs so smooth save so much on gas next car is Honda civic just a different color and style.
My dad works in the marysville plant and since then we have had all honda cars. We have not been disappointed with them. They last forever.
I hope my first car is a Honda and then upgrade to a foreign brand of car. I heard good recommendations from this brand. Cheap and efficient.
My dad use to have a honda. He enjoyed it just for work but he knew honda is a brand he wont got for. So he ended up buying a toyota camry.
Honda is so reliable. My family owns 6 Hondas. My mom recently bought a new CRV after driving her Odyssey for 14 years with minimal problems
Can we say best car ever?! I've been through 4 of these due to accidents and upgrading! My favorite car ever, I will always be a honda girl!
Great car! Engine lasts forever and the car itself is made well. However, the parts are pretty expensive and random stupid things will break.
I'm obsessed with my Honda. I purchased it five years ago, put close to 100,000 miles on it, and it has never failed me. Go Honda or go home!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos