- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My Honda is very reliable, and I love it. I have a 2004 Honda Pilot, and the only thing I would consider trading it in for is another Honda!
I have had three Honda accords. I have loved all of them. Harfly ever have problems. They last FOREVER! Ill never drive anything but a Honda!
Love my crv. It's 7 years old and we've had zero problems. All of the very small details I wished were different they changed the next year.
Love Hondas, very reliable. I have an Acura which Honda is the maker and I have had that car for almost 6 years and it's still going strong.
Love this make. I own one of their cars and it has proved to be durable and high-quality. Honda doesn't disappoint. Good value for the money.
I recently got a '12 Civic Coupe. I love it! Inside is stellar and the outside is beautiful! Smooth and fun to drive. Great gas mileage too!
All 3 cars ive ever owned were hondas and they amazing my while family only owns hondas as well as most of my friends after drivi g our cars
I've owned my Honda Pilot for over a year now and absolutely love it! When I go to look for a new vehicle, I plan on just upgrading in years!
A very reliable car. I have the Honda CRV and I am very pleased with my car and features. It is also a great car for my elderly grandparents.
I have just purchase a Honda Fit and i absolutely love it. It's the best gas mileage I've ever had in a car and looks sporty and fun to drive
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos