- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Just got a Honda Fit and I love how awesome the fuel economy is . The mpg feature is great so you know what you can do to make it more green.
Great vehicles! I love their body styles, gas mileage, and their safety. We currently have an 02 civic coupe and we'll have it for a while yet.
This honda was my 2nd car, and its amazing. GREAT on gas, and hardly ever have to do a lot of work to it! As long as you keep the oil changed.
I love my car and have to say its been through a lot of trips with me. The only thing I wish for is that my car would have had the rear camera.
My first car was a 91 Honda civic. I drove that thing till the tires fell off, and I loved it! Overall Honda is a good choice in my opinion.
I drive an 08 Honda Accord XL and I love it. It's so reliable and luxurious for the age. It has great gas mileage and is an overall great car.
My Honda Civic was my first car, and it was a great car! I still miss it, it was cute, fun to drive, and reliable, perfect for a 16 year old!
This company is a great one. has cheap and easy parts to change out customize and replace on your own. great gas mileage and affordable prices.
I own 2 Honda's, an Accord and a Civic, and I absolutely love them! I have not had any major issues out of them, just the normal wear and tear.
Love my Honda Civic! It's an older car, but I love it so much! You can't beat that gas mileage! It is small, dependable and lasts a long time.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos