- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is one of the best and most reliable vehicles on the market in my opinion. We have a 2001 Accord with 210k and it's still running strong!
I love my honda accord. It gets great gas milage. It is a smooth ride. I had a honda when I was young and finally was able to get another one.
Our favorite family vehicle! I feel very safe driving my family around in our Honda Pilot. We have never had any mechanical issues. Great cars.
I currently have a Honda Civic and truly love everything about my car. Whenever I purchase my next car, it will most probably be a Honda brand.
I am going to be honest "I DO NOT OWN A HONDA" but i live in Ma and everywhere i look, there is one, sooo that tells me it's a pretty good car.
I drive a Honda . I hardly ever have problems with it and it gets excellent mileage . When I trade mine in I will get another Honda for sure .
I own a 2013 CRV and my husband owns a 2012 Honda Pilot. We both love our cars and have never had any problems. Known for their dependability.
Love my honda's. Bought my first in 2000 & finally sold it in 2015. Purchased a new 2009 & traded it in in 2011 and actually made money on it!
My car was made in 1996 and ta been pasted down the family to me. And when I tell you I very rarely have problems with Heather. I love my car.
For over the last fifteen years we have owned a Honda. We have had a Civic and Pilot. We have come to trust Honda brand for quality and safety.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos