- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
By far one of the best cars we've ever had. We're long lasting brand! Had this car for years with many miles and the car is still running great!
Hondas always seem to last a long time and have quality products that can be easily repaired. I really want to buy a Honda when I buy a new car.
I'm a big fan of Honda's, my first car was a Honda CRV and I loved it so much. It lasted forever, we still have it but now my brother drives it.
My husband has a Honda civic si he's had it a year and so far so great. It does get great mileage as well as to very safe and great smooth drive.
I love Honda!! I currently have 2 Honda Civics and a Honda Pilot in my driveway. If you do the up keep like recommended they seem to run forever.
I love Honda!!! It's honestly my favorite car to drive. Forget all those expensive gas stealers! Honda is great and saves money on gas and parts!
I absolutely love my Civic. It has awesome gas mileage and is super comfortable. It handles really well in all weather and looks so nice as well
My Honda civic has lasted a really long time and the parts can be harder to find but goodness the gas mileage this car gets is out of this world!
I had a 2004 for years and I loved it! They have amazing gas milage. It was a nice reliable car. Eveytime I see the Honda emblem I get nostalgic.
I love my Honda I love all the fetuses it has and that it is not easily stolen anymore! Many people In my family have had theirs stolen before ;)
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos