- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Trusted brand, I absolutely love driving my husband's Honda. I feel safe when I drive the care. It's very reliable and I get really good mileage.
I think they are pretty good for "first cars". They provide little to no problems. Gas mileage is pretty great too. Customer service is awesome.
Hondas are very good cars. I started off with a 02 Honda Civic and then had an 03. Both good and reliable cars as long as you take care of them.
We bought our van used with over 100,000 miles on it. It's been running like a champ and holding up to the wear and tear the kids put on it also.
Love Honda cars they are very good gas savers economic reliable safe and spacious. Also don't break down often as long as they're taken care of.
I love my honda. had it for a few years now nothing going has been wrong with it. it saves me a ton of gas. I won't switch to another brand cars.
I am happy with my honda civic. Its a super gas saver! I was looking for a small car and the civic was def. a great choice! So far I am content.
Can't say enough about our 2011 Honda Odyssey. I never wanted a mini van but it was needed and this car has lots of room and rides really nicely.
I don't really see any issues with Honda vehicles. They run well and are incredibly reliable no matter what. Wonderful cars to have on the road.
We have a Honda pilot touring edition and love it. It's great on gas for an SUV and the entertainment system is great for the kids on long trips.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos