- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I used to own a little Honda and I love dig! It got me everywhere I needed to be, was great on gas and it lasted me so many years before I sold it!
Best cars and motorcycles, hands down. I have owned a civic, accord and a CBR 600. I will probably only ever buy Hondas because they last forever.
My family and I have owned a Honda card for years! It's now so old but they are excellent quality!!! We really need to get a new Honda car for sure
Ever since I turned 16, I have always had a Honda. These cars are built very well, great on gas and drive very smoothly. I'm a Honda girl for life!
I love my 2008 Black Honda CRV. It is a very safe car with low maintenance in the past eight years. I would definitely recommend a Honda to anyone.
I am in love with my Honda Pilot. It's roomy, has great gas mileage. Honda's last years and years too, so that's a plus. Great cars in my opinion!
Honda's are one the most reliable vehicles, a lot of my family member have had one of these, including me, and I have never had trouble with my car.
I love my Honda! I drive a honda civic ex and it has everything i need. Side and rearview cameras, great gas mileage, and so many safety features.
I purchased the 2016 HRV and I couldn't be happier!! I've had it for a little over a year and am so glad with the choice I made. Loooooove my car!!
I love my CRV! It runs like a top, even with 190k miles. It's dependable and relatively good on gas mileage. It's also auto 4wd in bad conditions.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos