- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I own a Honda Pilot and love it. I've owned it for about 6 months and love it so far. Great, reliable vehicle, especially in the cold snowy month.
My first car in 92 was a 81 HOnda Civic SI, then i got a 85 Honda Civic in 95,...now my mom has a 2008 Honda Crv. They make Great Comfortable Cars.
Very happy with my two Hondas so far - new owner! The HRV is amazing, but the legroom has been an issue, especially for someone who is 6 feet tall.
All the cars in my family are Hondas. Fairly easy to repair, smooth rides, decent options. My own car is 15 years old and still runs like a champ.
I drive a Honda CRV 2003 and it's still going strong! I love Honda and will continue to recommend them to friends and family! Very practical cars!
Love my 2013 Honda accord. It drives so nice and it looks great:) very spacious and good on gas. Definatly everything I wanted in a car and more!!
Honda is one of my favorite car brands. They create reliable cars that last forever, it would seem. I drive a 92 Honda Accord LX and it runs great.
I love my Honda. I have a CRV and my husband has an Accord. They are so reliable, great on gas, and safe. I think I'm a Honda person for life now.
I used to own a little Honda and I love dig! It got me everywhere I needed to be, was great on gas and it lasted me so many years before I sold it!
I love my Honda ! I am on my second one and my first one required basically no Maintenance besides oil changes tires t belt and flushes for fluids
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos