- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love the gas mileage and longevity of Honda cars. I had switched to a Lincoln and compared to the my most revtn purchase you save way more money.
This one is my favorite brand among all. I only drive Honda vehicles. They are high quality, great mileage, stylish & authentic. Will never switch
Loyal and great car. Hate how low the car is to the street and how I feel every bump and issue on the road while driving but great on gas mileage.
I love my Civic. My entire family drives Honda and we love it so much. These cars last for such a long time and have hardly any maintenance issues.
I have had seveal hondas. I loved them all. I would only buy toyotas, but, my daugher got a honda and i loved it. i have owned 4 different hondas.
I love my Honda Civic! It gets great gas mileage, and it doesn't cost me near as much to fill her up as it does for some people I know. I love it!
Love my Honda! 2007 CRV never had a problems & still looks and drives like the day I brought it home brand new from the dealer. Totally recommend!
I had a Honda Accord for 13 years, and I only did regular maintenance and a few repairs that qualify as "reasonable wear and tear (such as breaks).
Love my 2016 Honda Accord sport ! But it's been giving me problems! It has been to the shop twice since I've gotten it ! Hope they fix the problem
I've owned two different Honda models (Element and Odyssey) and loved both. They are very reliable cars and I've never had any issues with either.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos