- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Can't go wrong with Honda! Mine is 11 years old, over 200k miles and never had any problems with it! My 3rd Honda and 11th that my family has bought.
I've had my Honda Accord for 6 years now and it's an amazing car. I've kept up with routine maintenance and have never had any problems!! Runs great
I got my first Honda recently and I enjoy it so much! Sure I enjoyed my other cars too but I really like this one. Great gas mileage, cute, and fun!
I love my honda and when it is time for me to buy a new car i will definitely be getting another honda because i have no interest in going elsewhere
Reliable, dependable, gas saver. we have had a hondo for as long as I can remember. regardless of the miles the car reads it's a very dependable car.
We have a Honda Accord and LOVE this vehicle. We also drive a Chrysler Mini Van and a Dodge Truck but the Honda is our go too vehicle to take out :)
I bought a Honda Accord 3 years ago & I haven't had any issues & the gas mileage is great! As long as you maintain your car properly you will be good
My car is very old but reliable. Very good on gas and gets me where I need to go. Eventually I will get another car and hopefully it's another Honda.
Most gas efficient for us is our Honda accord and most durable Hondas are known for lasting for yrs longer then most other car brands also very safe
Every Honda I've ever owned has been outstanding! I have a 2013 Honda Civic and it's the best car ever. Great on gas mileage and it rides so smooth!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos