- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Awesome cars, I am so happy with my new Honda CRV (an upgrade from my old one!) It gets awesome gas mileage and the technology in the car is amazing.
I love my 2008 Honda. I bought it from a private owner . I have had not one issue with it other than needing a new starter when I first purchased it.
I own a Honda Odyssey! I LOVE my van! It runs beautifully! It has plenty of room for our family of five and plenty of storage space when needed! :-)
I've had Hondas all my life and they're great! The customer service is excellent, the cars are easy to understand and fix and have maintenance done.
I recently purchaseIt a 2012 Honda Civic. I LOVE it. It has great gas mileage and is a reeliable and practical car. Honda is definitely the way to go
Love my Honda CRV. It's a 2012. The new design is pretty sharp. This is my first Honda. I love the standard features that are upgrades on other cars.
The first Honda vehicle I have owned is a Honda Odyssey van. I love my Honda van. It's very reliable even though it's old. I would buy a Honda again.
My honda is good. There are some minor defects that should not have been there but the car is now out of warrenty so there is not getting them fixed
I love my 2011 Honda Pilot. It drives great and it big enough to haul all our gear, but still easy enough to drive around and gets good gas mileage.
My Pilot has been a workhorse for the family. Our Honda has over 150k miles on it and going strong. We've driven this car all over the united states!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos