- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Have had my Honda CR-V for just about 5 years as a traveling hospice nurse. Gets me out of tough terrain situations and so reliable! Won't be my last!
We have always owned Hondas. They are excellent cars, and last forever. My current vehicle is a Honda Accord, which is still purring at 14 years old :)
I love my Honda. It's an old 99 cr-v, but it runs great. Honda is such a reliable car brand and if you want a car that will last forever, get a Honda.
Honda Honda Honda. 96 Civic was my first car and now the car I drive now was my first brand new car 2014 Honda CRV. such reliable and dependable cars.
These people don't play games see shereff he is fantastic. Great low price no games you get what you should pay and done.. cars are reliable and last
We've had our honda pilot for 8 years now and our honda civic for 5. Both cars have lasted us for 5-8 years and it can still last us for another 10.
Great cars that seem to last forever. I love how they are great gas savers and are always very dependable as long as the upkeep is maintained on it.
I have a 2000 Honda Accord. It was previously In an accident but it still going haven't had any major problems just simple maintenance.Super reliable
This is my first Honda that I have owned. Most of my family drive Honda's and we like them a lot. They're reliable and not too expensive to maintain.
I have had 3 Hondas so far in my life and I loved them all. These cars last so long and keep well. I had 2 accords and now I have a CRV. awesome cars
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos