- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I grew up with Hondas. Ever since I can remember, my parents have both owned Hondas. They last a really long time, and they get great gas mileage.
I own a Honda CRV for the past 10 years. I think Honda cars are durable and have good motors. I am pleased with my car even though it is 10 years old.
If you want a quality car that will last forever a Honda is the car for you. We have close to 200,00 miles on our civic and have no problems or issues
I love Honda, my mother had a Honda crv for years until she wrecked it but it was an amazing car, although the seats were very stiff and uncomfortable.
Have had my Honda CR-V for just about 5 years as a traveling hospice nurse. Gets me out of tough terrain situations and so reliable! Won't be my last!
We have always owned Hondas. They are excellent cars, and last forever. My current vehicle is a Honda Accord, which is still purring at 14 years old :)
Honda Honda Honda. 96 Civic was my first car and now the car I drive now was my first brand new car 2014 Honda CRV. such reliable and dependable cars.
Great cars that seem to last forever. I love how they are great gas savers and are always very dependable as long as the upkeep is maintained on it.
We've had our honda pilot for 8 years now and our honda civic for 5. Both cars have lasted us for 5-8 years and it can still last us for another 10.
Awesome cars, I am so happy with my new Honda CRV (an upgrade from my old one!) It gets awesome gas mileage and the technology in the car is amazing.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos