- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mom just bought herself a 2015 Honda accord and she loves it! Everyone that I know that has a Honda loves their reliability and how long they last!
I have owned a Honda accord coupe for about 8 yrs now and i love it. I'm the second owner of the vehicle and it has over 200,000 miles. It drives great
I don't and haven't ever owned a honda because a lot of my friends have had one i find them not very reliable. a lot of electrical problems but good on gas
Love Love Love my Honda. Its so sleek and good on Gas. Just wish I could change the color from black to glittery money green. Idk in time, in due time.
I have only had two cars so far, and both were Hondas. I got excellent gas mileage in both vehicles and wouldn't change anything about either of them!
We have had a really great experience with Honda so far. We own a 2014 CRV which we bought new. Customer service so far has been great. No complaints.
I like my Honda CR-V a lot! It's proven to be a reliable vehicle. We did a 4000 mile roadtrip all the way out to Key West and back to Ohio with 3 kids!
Honda CRV is the best, more reliable, versatile car, for all walks of life. honda CRV is the best, more reliable, versatile car, for all walks of life.
My boyfriend, myself, and I all own a Honda car. They are great cars but I'm afraid the value stays high because parts need to be replaced pretty often
My car is a pretty old car, has been around the family for years. Yes little problems here & there but it's so durable! Can never go wrong with Hondas.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos