- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Best commuter car and great on gas. I own a coupe and it's the perfect size for me. Got it in 2008 and still drives really good and very low maintenance
The best car I ever had! It was long lasting and great on gas. I don't have anything bad to say about Honda. I will be looking soon for a new one myself!
I have my 2nd Honda right now. Traded my first, which was an Accord at about 7 yrs. and have had my CRV for 2 years now, never had a problem with either.
Great and reliable. Service seems to be a little expensive - the dealerships are always trying to sell you somehting you don't need, but the car is great
I purchased my 2015 Honda Accord last year. I also have a 1997 Honda Civic that I purchased six years ago. These are reliable cars that are great on gas!
My boyfriend an I have a honda civic and it's amazing on gas. They also hold up pretty well. I'd definitely recommend one of you want a long lasting car.
Most dependable car ever and all of their vehicles have great gas mileage. My family has had a Honda for over ten years and it's never had any problems
I have a Honda Pilot and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned!! Definitely would get another one and recommend to anyone that needs a larger vehicle.
Honda is one of the two auto brand that my husband trust the most. We went from honda accord to honda crv, honda integra, honda civic, and honda odyssey.
Honda Odyssey. Outstanding minivan. You can fit a sheet of plywood in it need be. I used it for all my ikea furniture. Love it. I used to hate mini vans
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos