- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is one of the two auto brand that my husband trust the most. We went from honda accord to honda crv, honda integra, honda civic, and honda odyssey.
I love my Honda ! The gas is affordable my car is specious, I always get compliments. All my friends always want to find in my car ! Hondas are awesome!
My mom drives a Honda Civic and I absolutely love it. It gets great gas mileage and it runs just as good as when she bought it brand new a few years ago
I recently just got rid of my Honda Civic. It lasted 16 years with 3 drivers. It was the perfect first car. I will definitely buy a Honda in the future.
I drive a 2012 Honda Civic. It is absolutely the best car I have ever had. I have decided that I will only purchase Honda vehicles from here on out.
I own a honda civic se and I love my car. I love the features. I love the side view camera and backup camera it has. And I love how I can assess pandora.
Love my car. The staff was very attentive to my needs. They weren't pushy at all and really listened to what I wanted and was looking for. Thanks Honda!
Great and reliable. Service seems to be a little expensive - the dealerships are always trying to sell you somehting you don't need, but the car is great
I purchased my 2015 Honda Accord last year. I also have a 1997 Honda Civic that I purchased six years ago. These are reliable cars that are great on gas!
My boyfriend an I have a honda civic and it's amazing on gas. They also hold up pretty well. I'd definitely recommend one of you want a long lasting car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos