- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I currently own a honda civic and its such a reliable and inexpensive car. I love the backup camera and its great on gas. You get so much for your money
There's no better car company out there. Every single one of my cars has been Honda made and I've had no issues. Every car has lasted well over 10 years.
I drive a 2012 Honda Civic. It is absolutely the best car I have ever had. I have decided that I will only purchase Honda vehicles from here on out.
I bought a 2014 Honda car-v brand new and financed through Honda. Their incentive programs are fantastic and their customer service department is great!
We had a honda civic and not we have a honda element! We love it and get pretty decent gas mileage! I've always had a honda and it's been alright so far.
Such a reliable car - 2007 Accord. Had very few issues. Only one major repair so far. Otherwise basic maintenance problems - battery, tired, brakes, etc.
My 2004 Honda Civic is nearing 200,000 miles and is still running great! It gets 32 miles to the gallon and still looks nice even at almost 12 years old.
Will only purchase Hondas from now on. I've been driving mine for ten years and don't plan to get rid of it anytime soon - low maintenance and reliable.
I owned a 2004 Honda Civic and updated to a 2013 Honda Civic. Love the car. My parents also are very devoted to Honda vehicles. Extremely reliable cars.
I have a 2013 Honda Civic and I love it. My first car was a 2000 Civic; as you can see I'm a lover of Honda. Great car company, great on gas and sporty.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos