- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love Hondas. My first real car was a two door civic and it lasted forever. Such a smooth drive and I feel like I have all the control when driving it.
I've never had a Honda but my boyfriend did. He has both a Honda vehicle and a Honda dirtbike. He loves both very dearly and they've been very good to him.
I just got a brand new Honda Civic last year and its great! The best part is that it is GOOD on gas, which is important for a college student like myself.
These cars last a long time if you take care of them. I have a 1998 and still runs good and have no engine trouble. Good gas mileage and plenty of styles.
Honda is by far the most reliable brand of car you'll find. I've had my 2008 Honda CR-V since it was first released and to this day it still runs smoothly.
My 2009 Honda is more reliable than some of the people in my life! Love it for the quality, price, and overall look and feel. A great brand and a great car
I have now own two Hondas. Both have been great cars. Very reliable. New models are definitely more spacious than the past which is amazing. Great on gas.
I have been driving Hondas for 10 years and my cars have NEVER been in the shop. They are such well made cars. They drive smooth and are AMAZING on gas!!!
Love my car. The staff was very attentive to my needs. They weren't pushy at all and really listened to what I wanted and was looking for. Thanks Honda!
I have a 2013 Honda Fit and I love my car. It's fast and gets great gas mileage. It looks small from the outside, but is actually roomy and comfortable.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos