- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2004 Honda Civic and it is such a good car. I bought it used with high mileage and it still is working better than cars built around the same time
Honda is by far the most reliable brand of car you'll find. I've had my 2008 Honda CR-V since it was first released and to this day it still runs smoothly.
Just purchased my fourth Honda. This time a CRV. Had 3 accords prior to this purchase. The most dependable cars. Keep them maintained and they go for ever
Great car that id dependable and will last forever!! Ours has over 200,000 miles on it and hasn't had one problem! Great to pass down to first drivers too!
I own a Honda Pilot and I love it. It has a third row that I usually keep down for additional trunk space but I can always flip it up for extra passengers.
I've had two CR-Vs and my mom has a Pilot. I love Honda. The look, the feel, everything about it. It's a solid car. Especially with a sunroof. Yes! Amazin!
Honda vehicles are so dependable and they last a long, long time. If you are looking for a dependable and reliable vehicle, you definitely need a Honda!!!
I just got a brand new Honda Civic last year and its great! The best part is that it is GOOD on gas, which is important for a college student like myself.
I love my Honda! I have had it for 4 years. I bought the car used and its a little over 8 years old. It has 156000 miles on it and its still running good!
I own an older model Honda and it has been somewhat reliable. I have had to replace multiple things and the gas mileage isn't what I expected it would be.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos