- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a Honda accord. Ive had other cars before but I've come back to an accord. Such good quality makes. I'll stick with Hondas from here on out.
Love my honda. Its an affordable car that has lasted a long time and gets the job done. When I make my next car purchase, it will likely be a honda as well.
I would say the Honda is the king of the normal range car brands . I own this one for about three year and enjoying a lot . It is comfortable and fun drive.
I own a Honda as of now and I do enjoy it, I have had no problems with my car, the ride is great, the gas mileage is great and overall it is a safe vehicle!
I love my car! It is a 2004 and it is still up and running with almost 100,000 miles with no problem! Honda is a great car to go with these car last forever!
I absolutely love my Honda its great great on mileage great on gas everything is just great about it I even feel safe driving it with my son in the backseat
I love my Honda civic its a 1993 model and when purchased it only had 23 miles on it. It now has 160,00+ miles on it. The air went out but it still runs....
I got a 2016 Honda HR-V in June of last year and I ADORE IT!!! It is the best car! We love the extra room it has gave us for luggage when we go on vacation!
I love my Civic! It's great on gas, fun to drive, and really nice looking. I take it to the dealership for maintenance and have always had a good experience.
I have had a honda civic for almost 3years. Honda is a great car and wonderful gas mileage but i had issues with battery. I love my honda and my dealership.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos