- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My Honda is almost ten years old and is still going strong. It gets good gas mileage and drives smooth. I'm planning on driving it until the wheels fall off!
We have a 2013 Honda Accord Sport, and it's amaaazing. Super smooth drive, great gas mileage, and dang if it isn't fun to drive. Absolutely worth the price!
I'm driving my 4th Honda! And needless to say, I love it! I've had 3 accords and 1 crv, always great cars! And the people who work for Honda are amazing too
I love my Honda! I had to sell my muscle car and get into a typical mom vehicle and I'm so glad I chose Honda. They get great gas mileage and they're sleek b
We love our Honda odysseys! Our last one had a bad transmission, but did make it to 180,000! The extras are wonderful and the car seat installs are amazing!
Love our honda accord. our sales person was on point with what we wanted. he truly made it simple to decide and drive away that same day. we love our Honda.
Honda consistently makes great cars. We have owned a CRV for 4 years and still love it. My Mom has owned 4 or 5 Honda's and won't consider anything else.
Because i drive a Honda and so does majority of my family member. I would say it is the most affordable and efficient car that takes you from A to B safetly!
I have been driving a 2002 Honda Accord since 2008. That car has gone through so much and it has held up great. It's safe and reliable. I absolutely love it!
We have had Hondas since I can remember! So, my first "big girl" car had to be Honda and I love it! It's nice to know that I have a car that I can rely on...
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos