- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've owned 4 hondas now and absolutely loved each one! Great on gas, easy & cheap to fix! Ive been in an accident once which totaled the car safe as can be!
I love my Honda Accord. It's reliable, safe, and looks great! I was able to find the perfect Accord within my budget and I've been happy with it ever since!
I hate Honda, they are not reliable, they are too slow, and if it is a convertible it leaks. I would not recommend this brand to anyone. I prefer Chevrolet.
My family owns a 2014 Honda . It's great on gas and the mileage is very low for a year old car . we take a lot of trips in that car and we absolutely love it
I love Hondas, my first car was a Honda and I fell Inlove, good on gas, reliable, never had a problem driving it.. I don't think I could choose any other car
My odyssey is by far my favorite vehicle I've ever had. Ill always drive a minivan now. It is so reliable, practical, cup holders everywhere. I just love it!
I'd never had hinds before our crv. We've had it for two years and I will definitely look into another one when it's time to upgrade again in several years.
Omg my hubby is obsessed with hondas... All he talk about he has had like 3/4 different hondas.. Always wants the new ones that come out lol... Not joking...
I have a Honda Civic 2009 and it is my first car. I've never had any type of problems out of it. It rides smooth and has everything that I wanted in a car.
I own a Honda. CRV and i truly. Enhoy this car to the fullest.. i have absolutely. No complaints. About this car a great feature is all the seats fold down.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos