- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've had a Honda Pilot for nearly eight years and have loved it. It's been a reliable car, and if I ever want a new car, I would consider a Pilot, for sure.
Omg my hubby is obsessed with hondas... All he talk about he has had like 3/4 different hondas.. Always wants the new ones that come out lol... Not joking...
I'm driving my 4th Honda! And needless to say, I love it! I've had 3 accords and 1 crv, always great cars! And the people who work for Honda are amazing too
My odyssey is by far my favorite vehicle I've ever had. Ill always drive a minivan now. It is so reliable, practical, cup holders everywhere. I just love it!
I actually really like Hondas. I think they are super sleek and innovative! The services they offer are inexpensive and they take care of you at the dealers.
I have a Honda CR-V from 2003 and it still works like a dream. The brake pads are still working quickly and the steering wheel is as smooth as when I got it.
I have a Honda Civic 2009 and it is my first car. I've never had any type of problems out of it. It rides smooth and has everything that I wanted in a car.
My Honda has lasted me well over 100,000 miles and still runs great. It's great on gas and has a spacious trunk and back seat. Definitely worth looking into.
I've owned 4 hondas now and absolutely loved each one! Great on gas, easy & cheap to fix! Ive been in an accident once which totaled the car safe as can be!
I absolutely love my car! I have a brand new Honda civic 2014 and I love all of the awesome things it comes with! Makes it feel so luxury without the price!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos