- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mom, sister, all 5 of my close friends and myself own/have owned a Honda. Preowned or used, Hondas are one of the most reliable cars I think anyone can own.
I have a Honda Fit, I absolutely love it. It is an older model but the gas mileage is amazing and it is quite a zippy car. Would buy again and would recommend.
My first car was a Honda civic. I loved that car. It took a beating and just kept on ticking. It had almost 300, 000 miles on it and still had a ways to go!
My favorite car brand! Very reliable and holds their value. My family all has hondas. They're great on gas and also look good! These cars are so long lasting.
I have always had honda's and I love them. they are super reliable cars and they run for forever. pretty much my whole family has honda's and we all love them!
All around great cars. They will last forever. This was my first car and ever since then I have just loved Hondas and how big of a selection of cars they have
Rented a Honda Odyssey recently and it was a really wonderful car. Thinking of making one my next car. Love the size it feels so roomy. It drives like a dream.
Last 2 cars we have purchased have been from Honda. They are great on gas and when they need to be fixed it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Very reliable cars.
Used to own a Honda (multiple Hondas actually) and wish I still did ... next purchase will be a C-RV. Love the gas mileage and dependability. Great vehicles.
I have it honda civic 2008 is my favorite car brand is super economical does not spend much gas is comfortable and automatic is one of the best vehicle brands
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos