- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
As much as I didn't want another minivan when we purchased my last vehicle, I love my Odyssey. It is so roomy that the 5 of us don't feel cramped on road trips.
I love my Honda!!! She has been so reliable for me the past 7 years. She still has low miles and runs perfect! Definitely worth the upkeep, they last forever!
My little 1999 Honda Civic runs like a champ and takes me to and from school every day. I love how it is so reliable, and so far I've had no problems with it.
Love my Honda Civic...it holds its value pretty well and like that it's super reliable. My entire family drives Honda if that tells you how much we like them!
We love our Honda Accord. Since our family is growing we need to get a bigger car. We are sure to stay in the Honda family since they have been so good to us.
Love love love Honda. I have had my Civic for years and I have never had any problems. They make a great quality car and I'm sure my next will be a Honda too.
Money well spent. Hondas last forever. Not the most luxury vehicle but will outlast anything else. Not the best in snow though. Still so well worth the money.
I love Hondas because of their dependability. They save on gas and they're really great for an everyday type of car. I highly recommend for first time buyers.
I love Honda I have had 4 and I do not plan on switching to any other brand anytime soon. Great , dependable, good fuel, fantastic features and always growing
My Fit Sport was the first car that I bought brand new, and it is amazing. I've owned it for 7 years and it's just as great as the day I drove it off the lot.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos