- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I loved my honda when I had one! Those cars are fast, and great on gas! I would only have to fill up once a week. And I'd still have enough left for joy riding.
My Honda is getting pretty old but is has really held up. Hondas are great vehicles and just like most vehicles, last a long time if you care for them properly.
I have had two Hondas in my life. They are both still up and running just fine. I love my current Honda, a four door black civic ❤️ it's my favorite car so far!
Honda is one of the most reliable cars out there. I have had my honda for about 10 years and would trade it for anew car that was my Honda any way of the week.
This was my first big purchase, and I'm so happy with it! I fell in love with it right when I saw it. Red coupe! Beautiful, drives well and not too bad I'm gas.
My entire family drives at least a Honda whether it's a brand new model or an old one. There's nothing wrong with Honda and I just really like my Honda as well.
Honda manufactures reliable cars that generally don't depreciate as fast as other makes of cars. I highly recommend Honda if you are looking to invest in a car.
I have a Honda CR-V and I absolutely love it. It is the perfect car for me and has everything that I want in a car. I definitely am now a Honda person for life.
We loved our Honda Odyssey! It was so comfortable, and had over 340,000 miles on it when the transmission went out the 2nd time and we had to say goodbye to it.
The quality of Honda vehicles is superb! They last forever and are super reliable! I've only ever owned Hondas, and that's all I'll probably ever want to drive!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos