- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My family has driven Hondas for as long as I can remember. We love Hondas! They're reliable and gas efficient! I'm pretty sure I'll be a life long Honda driver!
I have a 2004 Honda Accord for over 3 years now and it has given me no problems. All I have to do it keep up with oil changes. One of my favorite brand of cars.
I love love love my Honda Accord. It is a 2009 and I bought it used in 2011. I have never had any problems with it at all. I would definitely buy a Honda again!
I LOVE HONDA! I drive a 2009 Honda Civic and I haven't had any trouble with it. I plan to purchase another Honda car when I graduate college. Very reliable car!
This is a good car and they last long time my father had this car when i was younger and he travel to aloy of places really cool most try it out if you haven't .
I like honda my first bike is honda and thats my baby in 3 years begore i go japan i always use it and i love the style i make a lot of changes of the style too
I love my Honda Civic! It was my first car that I got 7 years ago! It's a perfect size for a small girl like me and it's easy to see out of with no blind spots!
I don't even know where to start, I love LOVE love my Honda it has lasted me so long and has had so many memories that's the beauty of the Honda it's so amazing
Reliable and safe cars! They do not break down as often as most cars. They aren't very luxurious as higher-end brands but they are great for first time drivers!
I have had my Honda Accord for almost 13 years and it has had to have some work over the years but for all it has been through I couldn't ask for a better car!!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos