- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Pilot! Its super roomy! I don't use the 3rd row often, but I"m always glad I have it when I need it. The only downfall is the gas mileage is not great!
I have a 2002 Honda Civic, which I have been driving for 7 years and it's the best car. We have bought other cars, but we always keep the Honda. Very dependable!
Reliable cars that stand the test of time. My only grips is that you don't get as many bells and whistles for the price versus if you were to purchase another make car.
We love this car, it's a pilot. It has three row of seats so we have plenty of room. It has gotten us through 5 winters with no problems, and 5 vacations to the beach.
Great car have owned for several years and own 2 different models of the civic wouldn't buy any other car and would recommend to anyone verys safe and great gas mileage
I have had one Honda Civic when I was younger it was two door I loved it. It was very reliable and handy to drive around town. Very easy to fix and work on. They are very neat little cats and I would definitely recommend this make.
I have a 2000 Honda Civic used! I bought my car five years ago and never have any more than a miner problem! Great on gas and mileage! No complains! Fabulous company!
I've had my Honda Civic for 14 years, and have only ever had to do basic maintenance, such as oil changes, brake pads, etc... I honestly feel like it will go forever.
Only ever buy Hondas. They run forever, have minimal issues, and when they do have any issues come up, they are most cost effective to solve than most other vehicles.
Anybody who wants a Dependable commuter car that's mileage friendly and really good on gas and everything will drive a Honda they're super comfortable these are awesome
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos