- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I own a 2012 Honda Civic and by far the best car I have ever owned. It has an ECO button and its grate on gas. It's the perfect size it's the smoothst ride. No complains.
I have owned many Hondas, civics and accords.. there great commuters with excellent gas mileage, my current honda has approximately 200000+ miles and still runs like a champ
Who doesn't love a new car? Especially if its a Honda. Honda are great because some can be found at good prices. although i like toyota more than honda it is still a great car.
I've had 2 Honda Accords and loved them. Such a reliable car. Never had an issue with either of them. Wish they had a better SUV selection or I would've stayed with the brand
I can't say I've had a bad experience with Honda. They always drive nice, but there is an odd look to some models and the price point doesn't always compare to other brands.
A 98 Honda Accord was the first car I ever drove. It was easy to learn in it, but hard to let go once it was done. Great mileage, great space in the car, everything was great!
I purchased a 2015 Honda Fit a couple of years ago and I love it. I also love getting maintenance done at Honda because I feel like they are very knowledgeable and friendly.
A Honda was my first car and i really loved it so when i went to buy my first car on my own i went to Honda and they really helped me get a good deal and i love my Honda Fit!!
I grew up around hondas and ca. Honestky say they are the best by far. They are extremely affordable and easy to fix. Would recommend honda to everyone asking about their cars
I love my Honda. If I ever get a new one (it has lasted a long time) I can't wait to add upgrades like a steering wheel warmer and mp3 plug! I'm very happy with my purchase.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos