- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive my mom's Honda Ridgeline all the time. It is one of the best cars (besides my mitsubishi) that I have ever driven. Rides smooth, drives great. Love it! Wonderful vehicle.
I love my Honda CRV I've had it for 11 yrs; it's a very dependable car. they get great gas mileage and the have engines that wont quit. I'm Honda owner and will only buy Honda's
My car is currently a 1988 Accord, two door, pop up headlights, cruise control, automatic windows. It has 230,000+ miles on it and it's still going strong. I love Hondas so much.
Honda has very reliable cars. I have never had any issue with my honda civic it is a very practical vehicle and it has taken on lots of miles from me and I've never had any issues with it!
I decided to lease my first new car last year. I got a honda civic. It has such great mileage and is great over all. I love that the car is small yet not as small as other cars.
I just purchased my car in May. It is very good on gas and I just had to have my oil changed. The oil combinations that they use now last much longer and are better on the car.
Honda is a great car for those college students. its fuel efficient and the price is affordable for everyone. I've had a honda for a while and I'm very happy to have a safe car
I have the honda odessay van. Seats fold easily and pop back up without a hassle. Love the automatic doors. And my mechanic loves it too. He was the one who recommended for me.
I bought my honda brand new in 2000 and haven't had any major issues with it and it has over 107K miles! i highly recommend anyone looking for a long term car to get a Honda!!
Honda is an awesome car brand. I have had one. The gas mileage is amazing. Any repairs are a good pricing. As long as you keep up the maintenance the car will be great for you!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos