- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I owned a Honda Civic one time and it was a very dependable car. It lasted me along time before I decided to sell it. I wish I had of kept it because it was definitely a gas saver!
I love my Honda CRV. It is great to drive everyday and is very reliable. The only downside is the paint has chipped on the front and its only a 2012 model. Otherwise, wonderful car!
I currently drive a Honda Civic and it's one of the most reliable cars that also gets very good mileage. It's also a cute car that looks like it cost a lot more than it actually did.
I absolutely love my 2007 Honda Odyssey. I was reluctant in becoming a minivan mom but choose the Odyssey because of its safety and nice features. I would buy another in a heartbeat!
I owned a Honda and will forever stand by the brand... Hondas will last a lifetime as long as you keep the up keep on them.. you can literally drive them till the wheels fall off :)
Have a Honda Pilot and have had Honda branded cars in the past and they're by far one out of the two of my favorite brands of cars. They last a long time and are a good investment.
The dealership I went to was really great and I thought that they seemed like a truly family friendly company. I also like the quality and service packages that come with each car.
I drive a Honda Accord, love this car! drives great, I have taken many road trips in this car with kids, lots of room, great gas mileage. So comforting to know I am safe on the road.
I Have driven my 2000 Honda accord for 6 years, and have had no problem with it. Honda cars are built to last. My Accord has over 160,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ!
I drive my mom's Honda Ridgeline all the time. It is one of the best cars (besides my mitsubishi) that I have ever driven. Rides smooth, drives great. Love it! Wonderful vehicle.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos