- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive a Honda Accord 1997 model. Good car, good on gas. I get better gas then most my friends, which is great since i drive atotal of 65 miles each day for school. Functional family car
These cars last forever with very low maintenance. That is exactly what I look for in a car - it will get me from point A to B safely, without being high maintenance (ahem BMW and Audi).
This is the 4th Honda I have had in 17 yrs and I just love theses cars! They are so dependable and last forever. When I buy my daughter her first car it's definitely going to be a Honda!
Love Honda! I've stuck with Hondas for years, good pricing, buying certified used is just like buying new only thousands of $$ less! These cars run well and have up to date nice features!
I got my car when I turned 15 and I'm so happy with it. Its a really economic car and tiny and fits me perfectly. I always get compliments on it and I haven't had any problems with it. :)
I have always driven a Honda, and everyone in my family drives Hondas. They are the most reliable cars around! Honda is a trustworthy company that will make the most out of your money.
All my friend will drive is a Honda. Swears by them. She had the same one for ssooo many years and never had to take it to the shop. They get like a bazillion miles to their life too.
HOndas are great cars. We've owned several and would happily buy more. They've been reliable the whole time we owned them, The last one I had to over 140K miles before I got a new car.
I love my Honda Accord. It's comfortable, reliable, and safe. I like to think of it as comfort for a decent price. My husband and I are very pleased with it, and we would buy it again.
My family and i have always leaned toward hondas it be a accord civic odyssey or crv and we have had never had any maojor prblems other thanthe usuall new breaks oil change and wheels
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos