- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a honda accord and I love my car so much. It's such a luxurious car and it's very open in space. I love my car so much. It's very comfy and has so many features that help me in my daily life.
My friend owns a honda civic and she loves it. i have rode in it several times and have even driven it. it is great on gas and gets good mileage. when i buy my next car i plan on buying a honda
You know HONDAS are just good cars all around. You can have over 200,000 miles on the car and the car is still very useful. I HIGHLY suggest buying a honda, Cheap, good in gas and last FOREVER!
I had a Honda accord for 12 years & over 200,000 miles. I had limited problems. I now have a 2010 crv & owned it for 3 years & never had problems with anything. I wouldn't buy any other vehicle!
I love my Honda. It's great on gas, reliable and safe. Also, Honda's always seem to last forever, I have 175k miles on mine currently and it's still going strong with minimal work required on it.
My first car was a 97 Honda Accord. I LOVED this car. My mom loved this car. And so did my friends. I had it from 2003 until 2011. It had a few bumps along the way, but lasted! Worth every penny.
Love my Honda Accord - this is the second one I've owned and it dyed t disappoint .. Good pep off the start and great handling in the snow. Nice and roomy in the back seat even for tall people.
We bought a Honda Pilot about 2 years ago to use as a family car. It has 7 seats and plenty of storage. I find it very easy to drive around and park (I'm 5'4) easy to drive as well. Great car.
My Honda Accord's transmission was dying at around 250,000 miles. I drove it over 100 miles a day for work and it lasted a year until I was able to get it in the shop to have the tranny rebuilt.
My first car I ever bought was a 1998 honda civic and It was always reliable and cost effective and would always recommend again!! I love hondas and I am currently in the search for a new honda!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos