- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
The first car I purchased for myself was a Honda Civic. To say that I was in love with that car is an under statement. The gas milage is incredible and the car was visually appealing. I am a huge Honda fan.
Excellent service and durability. I am not the primary driver for the car but both my husband and I are able to comfortably use the car. We drive an Accord Coupe 2012 and get great gas mileage and no issues!
I LOVE MY CAR!!! I own a Honda Civic 04 2dr and me and home been through it all. As a college student my car hasn't let me down yet. 40 bucks fills my tank!!!! P
I just purchased a 17 year old Honda civic and I love it! My price range was getting depressing until I test drove this car. I love working on my car and the look is incredible
I've had A Honda before and I love that this car lasted me a very long time. Took a while before I had to take it to a shop. Very affordable especially for those on a strict budget with gas or even affording a car. Truly recommend !
I love my Honda Element it is by far the best car that I have owned and it gives me good mileage on gas. The car itself it's very roomy, I am disappointed that Honda isn't making the Elements any longer.
I used to own a Honda until I moved to the city. I absolutely loved my car. As long as she had an oil change great tires and great gas she ran smooth. For the size of my civic it was roomy on the inside.
And I love it! First I had a 96 Civic DX, then a Fit Sport, and now a 2013 CR-V Ex. I will never drive another brand of car. Great on gas, rarely needs repairs, and well, they are loaded for the price!
My very first car was a Honda Civic. It got great gas mileage, was very safe, reliable, & comfortable. Honda is also improving their body styles on cars which I like, including more eco-friendly options.
Good safety qualifications, however their customer service at the dealerships are lacking. Two people at different dealerships told me wrong information when i provided the make and model of the car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos