- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I currently own a Honda Civic and I plan to own it for a very long time! I hear these things last FOREVER. Hoping that this is true. But so far, I love my civic!
I have a CRV and I love it. We have a 2010 and I would love to get the 2013. They just keep on getting better and better. I feel very comfortable in it and know that they have some of the best safety ratings.
I own a Honda and I've never had a bad experience with it ever! It's such a great car and such great quality. If you're needing a forever vehicle get yourself a Honda for sure, you'll be very happy with it
My family has had Hondas fir quite a few years! This cars are BUILT TO LAST! No problems, good gas mileage and enough space! Currently we have a Honda Civic, and haven't had any issues going for a few years now.
I've always driven a Honda. They last forever if you take good care of them. I love that my Honda air conditioner is also really cold which is great for those hot summer months. Most reliable car you can buy!
I had a accord it was great now i have a pilot since my family grew we needed bigger its great reliable good with gas. As long as u take care of its need it runs great.
Love our Honda Pilot! Great family car. We have had it for a few years, my husband put a lot of highway miles on it for work before I started driving it. Almost 150,000 miles and we have very little problems.
I love my 2015 Honda Civic! It is the most reliable car I have ever had. It drives so smooth. The interior is wonderful. Very spacious. Great on mileage and gas.
I've had my civic since '09 and have had zero problems with it! Gas mileage is great and the cab is very spacious! When the time comes, I'll definitely be buying another Honda.
Honda is reliable. We have had Hondas for years. We just purchased our fourth Honda. We had a Honda Accord and Fit and now we have two of the new Fit and the CRV.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos