- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We absolutely love our honda pilot. It's a great suv for a bug family. It seats 8. It runs like a dream. We have had it a long time and not had any issues. Love!
It seems as if the new Hondas all have problems with it. Me and my father in law both have new Hondas and already have take it in a few times for technical stuff
Hondas are great cars to own. They really last a long time. The Hondas I have had always end up with at least 250,000 miles on them before having to be replaced.
My family has had Hondas fir quite a few years! This cars are BUILT TO LAST! No problems, good gas mileage and enough space! Currently we have a Honda Civic, and haven't had any issues going for a few years now.
My family grew up owning multiple Honda cars. They're super safe, fun & nice on the eyes. Features are always modern and beneficial. They literally last forever!
I had a accord it was great now i have a pilot since my family grew we needed bigger its great reliable good with gas. As long as u take care of its need it runs great.
Easy to drive, easy to fill up gas, never has any issues w/the motor or engine - Only incident I had was my lock system went out and I had to replace - 2011 Honda Civic
I have a CRV and I love it. We have a 2010 and I would love to get the 2013. They just keep on getting better and better. I feel very comfortable in it and know that they have some of the best safety ratings.
I currently own a Honda Civic and I plan to own it for a very long time! I hear these things last FOREVER. Hoping that this is true. But so far, I love my civic!
I have a Honda Pilot. By far the best decision I made getting this car. Every Honda center I've taken my car in for service at has been amazing. The best customer service.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos