- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
If you are a student, full time worker, and parent, then a Honda vehicle is perfect. It is great on gas mileage, comfortable spacing, and maintenance is great. Easy to drive and has been my car for over 10 years.
Such a sturdy, reliable car. Been on some great trips with this car. Seats five comfortably. The trunk could be it's own room. We got a queen bed home in the car!
I have a Honda Accord (2001) with a load of mileage on it - however it still runs amazingly! Take care of your car with upkeep and it will last a really long time!
I love my Honda Accord! I wanted this car forever after my mom got it I had to have one. It drives so smooth and looks so nice. I am always getting compliments about my car. It's stylish and nice inside and out.
Have driven a honda for over 10 years. Was forced in to a lease after an accident and keep on going back ! They are great, reliable cars. Nothing beats a honday!
Love our minivan, sliding doors and lots of room make a mom of busy twins very happy! I never thought I'd write a review of a van... It has been a lifesaver though
My dad has had all kinds of Hondas the cars vans and trucks never have fail us my high school years I drove a 1999 Honda civic man the car was invincible miss it.
I've had my Honda Civic for over a decade and it's been an amazing asset. General maintanance required but it has lasted through the hard winters and many road trips!
We have a Honda Odyssey and love it! We've had it for almost 5 years now and have only had minor issues (sliding door sticks, etc.) Still going strong at 175K miles!
I purchased a used 08 accord with 26k miles last January and I couldn't be happier. Not only is the car super sexy, I have it in silver, but it's awesome on gas.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos