- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Our family Honda Odyssey has created many amazing memories for my family. It is spacious, lasts a long time if taken care of, and provides comfort for the whole family!
I have a 2001 Honda accord, its okay for the most part but the transmission goes out really easily and there is no way to replace it you have to buy a whole new car.
My daily driver is a fifteen year old Honda Civic. It has 230,000 miles on it and is still going strong! I have never had any major problems out of it. It runs like a champ for how old it is and how many miles it has on it
I have a 2010 honda insight and I couldn't be happier with my car. It gets amazing gas mileage, is sporty looking and has enough room for whatever I want to stuff into it.
I have always driven SUV's but, I came across the Honda 4Dr accord and I love it. It is a great family car save's a lot of gas (4cycl) and it is very nice looking car.
I drive a 1999 Honda Crv and I absolutely love it! I would never buy a different make car. It gets great gas mileage and I have never had any problems with the engine.
I just took my 1997 Honda Accord over 200k miles, and she's still going strong! I also get compliments on how good she looks often (from attendants at gas stations, friends, people in parking lots). Honda's are the best!
I've owned so many Hondas in my life and I don't want any other type. They last forever and rarely have problems. The pilot is such a wonderful vehicle for families with kids and still roomy enough to take adults on rides!
In love with my Honda. I have a 96 honda prelude that my grandfather gave me and it is my best friend. Super reliable and rarely had any issues besides routine work.
I love love love my Honda Pilot. It's perfect, so many features for me and my family. I like that the 3rd row can be up or down to make space for our stuff and dogs. It's great in the snow. The sound system is awesome.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos